What is most important to you in your work?
At NewIcon you get to do work that matters. NewIcon’s mission is to do good genuinely by advancing pharmaceutical service automation in hospitals and pharmacies around the world. NewIcon is a health technology company that is constantly on the lookout for ambitious new talent and experienced professionals to join their team.
Right now we are looking for experienced
Senior Software Specialist
Your main responsibilities will be designing, developing and maintaining software as part of our amazingly skilled software development team. You should have a strong background in Software Development and great communication skills to work closely with the different teams and our customers.
To succeed in the role, you should already have:
• Good skills in programming languages and environments (Visual Studio, C#, WPF, MVVM, Git)
• Great communication and cooperation skills internally and externally
• Understanding of business models behind software products
• Skills in Databases (MS SQL Server, MySQL)
• Problem solving skills and ability to learn quickly
• Testing oriented software development
• Fluent English
• Experience in product design and maintaining of software
• Experience in agile development methods and teamwork (scrum model)
• Experience in software development for medical devices
• Skills in UX/UI design
• Documentation oriented approach
• Innovated and thrilled attitude towards software development
• Experience in automated testing environments
• Languages: Finnish, French, Russian or other.
We are offering you an exciting and innovative environment with great colleagues, and opportunities to grow and develop professionally within the unique world of pharmaceutical automation and robotics.
If this could be something for you, please send us your CV as soon as possible but latest on 22nd of October 2020 via open application at https://newicon.fi/us/a-career-with-newicon. Please mention the job title ”Senior Software Specialist” in your application. Please note that we are interviewing already during the application period.
Please ask for more details related to the role from: Tomi Hirvonen, R&D Manager, Software Development, phone +358 50 442 7804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org